Dynamic Technical Education and
Training for the Heating, Ventilation,
Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Professional
NATE, TDLR, AND RSES Continuing Education
Whether you are just beginning your career in HVACR industry or have years of experience in the HVACR industry, we have the education, training, and certification for you. RSES can provide you with the most important tool of the trade – KNOWLEDGE.
RSES has a vast array of training courses and materials available to its members that can be offered by either classroom or self study. RSES Technical Institute manuals, heat pump, controls, electricity, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, NATE certification study guide and refrigerant usage certification study guide are among the many available. As well, RSES has many computer-based training and reference programs. Among these are R-410A safety and training, HVAC supertech, drawing board, quick quote, ductsize, psychart, and RSES Service Application Manuals (SAM) As an added incentive to make RSES the place for your training, all of our training materials are approved for continuing education credit by NATE.
The Southwestern Regional Association is a provider for TDLR Continuing Education providing courses that feature quality educational opportunities as well as satisfying Texas state requirements for continuing education. All of our courses are approved for 8 hours continuing education credit by NATE.
The Southwestern Regional Association hosts an Annual Educational Conference that provides its membership a trade show, an 8 hour technical seminar and two days of various technical educational sessions and certification examinations. As well, the SWRA hosts seminars in various locations throughout our three state region of Louisiana, Texas, and New Mexico. The vast majority of these educational seminars and sessions are approved for continuing education credit by NATE.
Why should you become a member? Here are just a few of the RSES member benefits:
• Timely information at monthly local chapter technical sessions
• Free subscription to the RSES Journal, the premier industry monthly magazine
• Comprehensive education and training through local chapter classes or self study
• Relevant education is presented at International and Regional conferences and seminars
• Valuable certification; NATE, refrigerant usage, RSES CM and RSES CMS
• RSES career center – matching employers with technicians
• Various insurance programs – life, health, accident, dental, disability, prescription drugs
• Pre-paid legal services
• Discounts on car rentals and hotel rooms
How do I become a member?
Contact your local chapter or click here.